2011. július 27., szerda

Alwasys look on the sweet side of life

In May and June was so many birthdays and special things to celebrate. I'll try to sum em up in these pictures.
  • First, one of my besties turned to 19, and for this occassion here's my present for her. :) This is a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino cake, the cake is coffee flavored, with a rich caramel buttercream. I covered it with marzipan. There's buttercream in the top with caramel wings, and I also made the logo by marzipan. Only for coffe adicts!
  • Next was my cousin's bday cake (circle 18). He became a man :D
  • My brother's girlfriend had a great surprise party. I planned to make the girliest cake ever for her. How did it go? :) That's a basic flavored cake with vanilla and buttercream by red fruits.


  • We made a huge homecoming-bday cake for my friend who arrived home after 5 months, and she just turned to 18! So many funny stories sets to this cake, I made it with the third member of our little group. That is a Sangria cake with fruits.
  • Flower-Nameday of my dearest grandmother. Rest in peace.
  • 25th Birthday of my brother! :) Basic chocolate cake covered with marzipan.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése