2013. február 24., vasárnap

Copenhagen Food Fair

Copenhagen, inter alia famous for its impressive gastronomy culture (you might heard about the Danish Blue cheese (best!!!!), the Anthon Berg Chocolate and Marzipan, and believe me - the Danish pastries are fantastic) and the world’s best restaurant called Noma is also in Copenhagen. Furthermore at the worldwide professional cooking competition -Bocuse d’Or-  Jeppe Foldager chef won the silver medal for Denmark (right after France). 


Taking the fact that I live here, I could not skip the possibility of visiting the Food Fair, which took place at Bella Center (this conference center/exhibition mall - which also made me unusually happy, because it means dress & heels day´s today hahaha).


I don´t want to say too much. Enjoy the pictures! :)





































2 megjegyzés:

  1. I don't want to be annoying, but Bella Center is a conference center/exhibition hall. It's not a shopping mall.

    Anyway, I agree Copenhagen Food Fair was great.

    I focused on the wines (http://www.konsulen.dk/copenhagen-food-fair-billeder-fra-et-messebesog-med-fokus-pa-vin/), but all of it was great.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you for your comment. I correct my mistake, you are perfectly right right.

    I didn't have the chance to visit the Wine part of the exhibition (in the lack of the special ticket) but thank you for sharing this interesting insight. :)

    VálaszTörlés