2011. április 17., vasárnap

Looking forward to the trip


Welll. ..I think I should start that part that I have an opportunity to visit my sweet friend in Hambourg in the spring holidays. We met in Istanbul in summer (we both wer e modeling there for a month). So next week I'll visit Nadja and Hambourg!!! :)
She totally loves her home, I already knew about it from Istanbul :) Our plans for the trip: first of all talk-talk-talk English (here's the most useful part of it haha), otherwise she arranges a shooting for me (I have to mention that I'm not in the best mood, so that's why I am worriing about the most), additionaly: sightseeing, shopping and party! I'm so excited and look forward to see her and the city!

Today I was visiting my best grandmother in Hatvan, coz she had nameday this week, And I have to say... the grandmother's meal is the best!!! :) And don't forget about sport neither after this: kangoo was amazing this evening, just like always ;) And packing doesn't move on...:/ but it needs to! So will I need gum boots and trainers?! Who knows... god help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése