2011. május 2., hétfő

Ich liebe Hamburg

I spent a week in Hamburg to visiting my girl, Nadja, this was my first time I've been to Germany. I flew with Lufthansa, it was pretty nice. Nadja picked me up in the airport with her friend, Martin. I loved the city at the night, but I was so tired when I arrived, so we didn't do any interesting the first night, just drinking some wine and talking a lot...hmm it was indescribable feeling to know about each other after a HALF YEAR! On the other days Nadja showed me the city, the weather was very warm, fortunately! Because en general springs are very rainy in Hamburg, but it didn’t rain at all during my stay. Actually I haven't had correct clothes to this weather, but Nadja is a great stylist! ;) Hamburg is an amazingly beautiful city, the second-largest city in Germany, is home to over 1.8 million people, so does Budapest. The city is a harbour-city, a member of the medieval Hanseatic League.
Thanks to this weather we could spend so much time at the beach, and at the harbour. I loved it so much. There was a beach club too, that was intimate, but we prefered the beach. And the thing what amazed me the most: we could sailing with public transportation ticket!! What a great posibility! They should do that in Budapest, too on the Danube... I think the people are very kind and fair. Everyone has a season-ticket, in turn I can say that they don't check this. Worthy of honor!We went out some great sushi restaurants (I love the Sushi Factory with his delicious wasabi nuts!), and we had some very cool parties. German people knows well, how to have a party! :) And we also had picnic at Schanzenpark. Nadja and me as vegetarians, brought sushi for us, while the guys had a barbecue party.Thanks to my milk allergy, we couldn't do the same chocolate gobbler evenings, like we did in Istanbul...what a pity! :-) Well... last night was some criminality- for me with dark chocolate for sure!
There's a street called Reeperbahn in St. Pauli (the district), what everyone need to see in his life! I will write a detailed post about it.
I love the architecture of the city (very clear-out and unified) and the streets! They're very familiar and frendly. The whole city is incredibly clean, ordered, and easily prespicuous. All and all I had a great time visiting Nadja. Hopefully she can come to Hungary in summer. I'm looking forward to show her my city, Budapest! I'm sure that I will learn lots of new things here, like Nadja there!

1 megjegyzés: